Contact Details and References
Any queries or requests for hard copies of the educational materials should be directed to Aegerion Pharmaceuticals.
Marketing authorisation holder:
Aegerion Pharmaceuticals B.V.
1077 ZX Amsterdam
Medical Information: Tel: 00800 2343 7466, E-mail: email@example.com
1. Brown RJ, Araujo-Vilar D, Cheung PT, et al. The diagnosis and management of lipodystrophy syndromes: a multi-society practice guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2016;101:4500–11.
2. Rodriguez AJ, Mastronardi CA, Paz-Filho GJ. New advances in the treatment of generalized lipodystrophy: role of metreleptin. Ther Clin Risk Manag 2015;11:1391–400.
3. Gupta N, Asi N, Farah W, et al. Clinical features and management of non-HIV related lipodystrophy in children: a systematic review. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2017;102:363–74.
4. Mantzoros CS, Magkos F, Brinkoetter M, et al. Leptin in human physiology and pathophysiology. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2011;301:E567–84.
5. Chan JL, Oral EA. Clinical classification and treatment of congenital and acquired lipodystrophy. Endocr Pract 2010;16:310–23.
6. Aegerion Pharmaceuticals. Myalepta Summary of Product Characteristics.